Testing Supported Browsers on the Claims Portal Training Site
To improve the portal’s performance for our customers and to ensure the security of the site, browser compatibility for optimum use of the Claims Portal is being introduced. This means that only certain browsers will allow you to gain access to the portal live and training sites.
If you are not using a compatible browser you will not be able to access Claims Portal.
As part of Claims Portal’s periodic security maintenance and upgrades to the Cipher suites, we will no longer be able to support browsers that are not compatible with Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 and above.
Please note that the following Browsers will be compatible with the Portal:
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Google Chrome (all versions compatible with TLS 1.2 and above)
- Firefox (all versions compatible with TLS 1.2 and above)
- Microsoft Edge (version 79 and above)
If you use a browser that is not listed as supported:
- Safari - you will receive a warning message stating that Claims Portal functionality is not guaranteed and you will be recommended to change to a supported browser to ensure all functionality is available
You can test the compatibility of your browsers through the Claims Portal Training Site https://training.rapidclaimsettlement.org.uk/SystemLogin.aspx.
If you are not using the latest version of the above listed supported browsers, you will receive a message advising that the website cannot be reached and you will be recommended to upgrade to the latest version for security reasons. If you do not upgrade to the latest version, you will not be able to connect to Claims Portal.
If you wish to check whether your current browser version supports TLS 1.2 visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security.
If you need to enable or upgrade your version, please refer to your own internal IT support as Claims Portal are unable to assist you with these tasks.
Chair, Claims Portal Ltd