The aim of this User Guide is to enable you as a Claims Handler to use the Claims Portal easily and effectively – whether you are new to it, or are an existing user.
Once you are an authorised user and you have your log-in credentials, you're ready to start using the Claims Portal. We recommend that you practise using the training site first.
- Logging in
- Introduction to the process
- Completing & Sending a Claim
- Dealing with the Insurer/Compensator response
- Creating an Interim Settlement Pack
- Interim Settlement Pack response from Insurer/Compensator
- Creating a Stage 2 Settlement Pack
- Counter offers
- Submitting Additional damages
- Additional damages - outcome
- Creating a Court Proceedings Pack Request
- Review a Court Proceedings Pack