User IDs and Passwords
The ‘User’ button takes you to the Search User function, where you can also add a user by pressing the ‘New’ button.
Essential details you need to know:
- The User ID is not case sensitive.
- Passwords are case sensitive and must be between 8 and 20 characters long.
- The password must contain at least one number and one letter.
- It is not possible to use the User id, name or surname as password.
- When you change the password, you cannot reuse your old one.
Disabling of User IDs and Passwords
Your User ID will become disabled if you haven’t used it for 90 days.
To prevent this from happening, you should set a reminder to log in every month, even if you have no changes to make.
Your User ID will also disable after five incorrect attempts to log in.
Top Tip: You can reset your password. Alternatively, another Administrator within your organisation may enable your account.Back to the top.