All Portal users must read and agree to the Claims Portal User Agreement.
As Administrator, it is your responsibility to make sure all Portal users within your organisation have read and adhered to the User Agreement.
- It is strongly recommended that a second Administrator User is created. To do this, log in to the Claims Portal as an Administrator and create a new Administrator User.
- Administrators are the only people within your organisation who have the ability to reset passwords. Helpdesk and Support Services cannot perform this function.
- Keep up to date with the latest news by signing up to the Portal Newsletter.
- Your User ID and your organisation’s ID will be required when you contact us – please keep them safe as you will need them if you have to contact the Helpdesk.
- If your Claims Handlers need help creating a CNF please visit our website to guide them through the process.