How to register and use the Portal
- Are you using the right technical specification to access the Portal?
- Have you read the Protocols?
- Have you read and signed up to the User agreement?
- Have you visited the training site?
- Do you know if you are an A2A User or web User - if you are a web User you will access the Portal using a website link and if you are an A2A User your access will be integrated from an existing website interface you have developed within your organisation
- Do you need to check some of the terms used on the site in the Glossary?
- Where can you go for help? Take a look at the User guides.
- What can you amend yourself? Which changes can you request?
- Have you got your password set up by your Administrator?
If your organisation isn't registered with Claims Portal Limited you will need to register for an account which includes nominating an appropriate person within your organisation to be your Administrator.
Practice and Learn
- Use our User guides to see what the Portal screens look like and what information you'll need to process claims
- Practice on the training site and see both Claimant and Compensator sides
Managing your Account