How to register and use the Portal
Before you register
If your organisation is not already registered with Claims Portal Limited you will need to register for an account. This includes nominating an appropriate person within the organisation to be the Administrator.
Please take the time to read through Claims Portal’s checklist of requirements so that your application can be processed in a timely manner.
Using the Portal
- Have you read the Protocols?
- Have you read and signed up to the User agreement?
- Have you visited the training site?
- Do you know if you are an A2A User or web User?
- If you are a web User, you will access the Portal using a website link
- If you are an A2A User your access will be integrated from an existing website interface developed by your organisation.
- Do you need to check some of the terms used on the site in the Glossary?
- Where can you go for help? Take a look at the User guides listed in the Practise and Learn section below.
- What can your Administrator amend? Which changes can your Administrator request?
- Have you got your User ID and password set up by your Administrator?
Practise and Learn
- Use our User guides for Claimant Representatives, Compensators and Administrators to see what the Portal screens look like and what information you'll need to process claims
- Practise on the training site and see both Claimant and Compensator sides
Managing your Account