Release 7 - Web Interface amendments
Please find below a summary of the changes deployed to the web training site on 18 May 2021 and going live on the web interface for claims raised on or after 31 May 2021 as part of Release 7.
1. New Accident date - Claimant will experience a different journey based on accident date. Existing process or PAP process with additional data fields.
PAP PROCESS ONLY
2. OIC Reference Number - Claimant has the option to enter the OIC Reference Number for cases which have previously been raised in the OIC.
3. New Tariffs - Amending of Soft-tissue and Whiplash options to specify Tariff/Non-Tariff.
4. Interim Settlement Pack - Interim Payment Request Breakdown - Breakdown of the interim payment request in Interim Settlement Pack indicates how much of interim payment relates to tariff amount, how much relates to PSLA and how much relates to other losses which include every other loss apart from PSLA and Tariff.
5. Stage 2 Settlement Pack and Interim Settlement Pack - Medical Report - Where 'Whiplash (Tariff)" selected in CNF, the inclusion of at least 1 medical report for stage 2 settlement pack will become mandatory.
6. Stage 2 Settlement Pack - A new loss type of 'Tariff' has been added. For this 'Tariff' loss type, additional 'Tariff Type' dropdown has been added to capture 'Tariff 1' or 'Tariff 2', an additional supporting field of 'Exceptional Circumstances Uplift (Yes/No) has been created, and where the response to this is 'yes', 2 additional fields have been created, 'Exceptional circumstances uplift % (based on Table 1)' and 'Please explain reasons for exceptional circumstances'.
7. Settlement Pack 2 - S2SP Payment Request Breakdown - Claimants offer in SP2 will show in the Interim Settlement Pack how much of the interim payment request relates to the tariff amount, how much relates to PSLA and how much relates to other losses which includes every other loss apart from PSLA and Tariff.
8. Settlement Pack 2 - Counter Offer - Where the Claimant has requested a Tariff loss and an uplift, on the counter offer the Defendant is able to amend the following: % of the uplift, Application of the uplift, Type of Tariff (move from 1-2 or 2-1), Duration of the injury, but cannot amend the reason for the exceptional circumstances.
9. Settlement Pack 2 - Payment Request Breakdown - The Compensator is able to see the tariff amount, the amount for non-whiplash damages and the amount of other losses requested to date.
10. Settlement Pack 2 - the above will also apply to:
- Stage 2 Settlement Pack Form Counter Offer - New Counter offer form (CR)
- Stage 2 Settlement Pack Counter Offer - Additional Counter offer decision (COMP) in case of “New counter offer”: “History of counter offers” Tab is not modified.
- Stage 2 Settlement Pack agreement decision - Agreement decision (CR) only in the Tab “Current claimant offer and Defendant response” in read only.
- Stage 2 Settlement Pack agreed - SettlementOfDamagesOrRepudiation (COMP) only in the Tab “Current claimant offer and Defendant response” in read only.
11. New Exit Point - A new exit point of 'Wrong Portal' has been added to the existing Reason Code dropdown for both CR and Comp.
12. Removed Exit Reason - Deleted the exit reason “Claim below £1000”.
Claims Portal Ltd, Chair