A release is a technical update occurring on a specified date incorporating a series of changes.
If a claim is started in a particular release in the Portal, it stays in that release until it is complete.
A dedicated file for each release can be found in the sections below along with a zip file containing information relating to the release:
• Release 7 - took place on 16 September 2021
• Release 6 - took place on 8 October 2018
• Release 5 - took place on 29 November 2016
It relates to several user journey improvements in creating a Claim Notification Form (CNF), new fields for AskCUE PI, CRU, and MedCo, changes in the layout of a Stage 2 Settlement Pack Counteroffer, and the introduction of multiple profile types and the ability for Administrator users to amend organisation and branch details.
• Release 4 - took place in Autumn 2014
It relates to the addition of tooltip help to various fields throughout the Portal, warning messages around final agreement amounts, and the ability for Administrator users to reset their password. This release contained the web-only changes.
• Release 3 - took place on 1 August 2013
It relates to the extension of a Road Traffic Accident (RTA) claims to £25,000. The Portal was extended to include EL/PL claims.
• Release 2 - took place in September 2012
• Release 1 - took place in March 2011
• Release 0 – took place in April 2010
Is the date when the Claims Portal was launched.