Release 5 A2A Release Notes and Presentation
Release 5 Overview
Claims Portal is pleased to share with you the final technical documents for the upcoming Release 5 together with the presentation slides from the A2A user workshop held on 20th July 2016.
The documents can be found through the links below;
To find the technical documentation use the links below;
What has changed?
The main changes to the technical specifications since the earlier drafts are:
- schema documents updated with the new validations required for the MedCo and AskCUE PI fields where applicable
- interface documents updated with the new section “Instruction for developers” plus improvements in the language of the document
- workflows updated with the new phase inserted for Claims Rejected.
Schemas and WSDL - no change
Phases and Notifications:
- added the new phases “AcknowledgeRejectedClaim” and “ExitRejectedClaim”
- amended notifications for “Claim Rejected to CR” and new notification for Bulk Transfer process
Please note that neither the RTA nor EL/PL “Claims Portal - Acceptance Test document A2A - RELEASE 5 INTEGRATION” documents are available yet as the approach is still being finalised. We will update you as soon as they are ready.
What do I need to do to prepare for A2A Integration testing?
The A2A integration testing site will be available from w/c October 17th for a period of 6 weeks.
We suggest that you:
- check that your A2A test credentials are working ahead of that date and
- create current (Release 4) claims for the purposes of regression testing prior to 17th October.
Once the integration test site is upgraded to Release 5 it will only be possible to create claims using the new Release 5 workflow.
Where can I go for further assistance?
A2A queries should be directed to the Helpdesk, which can be emailed on: firstname.lastname@example.org, with e-mail subject “A2A QUERY RELEASE 5”