Resetting Administrator's password
How do you reset the Claims Portal Administrator's password?
Click on “Cannot Access your Administrator Account?”
The reset password page below will open:
Enter your Administrator User name and the e-mail address associated to your Administrator user name.
Press 'Confirm' and the Claims Portal will send you an e-mail to the address you provided if it matches the e-mail on your user account.
Please check your junk/spam email folder for the message, and ensure emails sent from the address 'email@example.com' has been added to your Approved / Safe Sender / Whitelist list.
Click on the link within the e-mail or copy and paste it into your browser address bar and the Reset Password Page will open. If you copy and paste the link make sure you copy the entire link or else it won't work.
Enter a new Password and Confirm the Password.
Your new Password must follow existing security rules
- The minimum length for a password will be 12 characters.
- The password must contain at least one special character.
- The acceptable special characters are: |!"£$€%&/=?^'*+@°#,;:.-_()
- The password must contain at least one number.
- The password must contain at least one uppercase letter and at least one lowercase letter.
- Any abbreviation of the word password including pwd or pswd will not be accepted and your password will not save.
- It is not possible to use your name as a password.
- It is not possible to use your organisation ID as a password.
- It is not possible to use your user ID as a password.
- It is not possible to reuse any of your previous passwords.
Please note the Password Reset link expires after 24 hours
For security reasons, the token will expire after 24 hours. When clicking the link in the email after 24 hours an error will be displayed.
I can't remember my Administrator User name:
If there are multiple Claims Portal Administrators within your organisation, one of them may be able to assist you. If you are the only Administrator, you need to complete the 'Resend Admin User ID for Live/Training' form available here.
... I can't reset my password because my account has expired:
Please note that Administrators with an expiry date in the past (set in the Administration console for every user) cannot reset their own password.
When expired Administrators fill in a password reset the following message will be displayed:
If your Administrator user account has expired, please contact another Claims Portal Administrator within your organisation. If you are the only Administrator, please complete the 'Reset Administrator's Expiry date' form available here.Back to the top.