C1. Logging in and passwords
In order to access the Claims Portal Administration Console, you will need to enter your User-ID and Password.
Select Administration from the list of options under Section and click on the Login button.
C1.2 First login
The first time you log in, you will be asked to change the password that was assigned to you via the Claims Portal Registration Process
C1.3 About your User ID and Password
Important details you need to know:
- The User ID is not case sensitive.
- Passwords are case sensitive and must be between 8 and 20 characters long.
- The password must contain at least one number and one letter.
- It is not possible to use the user id, name or surname as password.
- When you change the password, you cannot reuse your old one.
C1.4 Disabling of User ID's and Passwords
Your User ID will become disabled if you haven’t used it for 90 days.
To prevent this happening you should set a reminder to log in every month, even if you have no changes to make.
Your User ID will also disable after five incorrect attempts to log in.
When your User ID becomes disabled you may enable your account by resetting your password online. Click here for details on how to reset your password.
Alternately, another Administrator within your organisation may enable your account.